Positive Confessions - Confessions Personals
1. Jesus Christ is Lord over my spirit, my soul and my body. (Phil. 2, 9-11)
2. Jesus Christ is my wisdom, my righteousness, my sanctification and my redemption. I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. (1 Corinth.1, 30, Phil. 4, 13.)
3. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ. (Ps.23, Phil. 4, 19)
4. I'm not worried about anything but in everything, I know my needs to God by prayer and supplication with actions
Thanksgiving. I dump all my worries on God because he himself takes care of me. (Phil. 4, 6, 1 Peter 5, 7)
5. I am the body of Christ. I was freed from the curse because Christ took my infirmities and took charge of my illness, it is by His stripes I was healed. I forbid any sickness or infirmity to operate in my body, every organ and every tissue of my body functions in the perfection with which God has created. I praise God in my body and my mind. (Gal. 3.13; Matt. 8, 17, 1 Peter 2, 24, 1 Cor. 6, 20)
6. The love of God has been poured into my heart by the Holy Spirit and the love in me still plenty. I keep myself in the kingdom of light, in love, in the Word and the wicked one does not touch me.
(Romans 5:5, 1 John 4.16, 1 John 5, 18)
7. I walk on snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing can hurt me.
I take the shield of faith with which I extinguish all the flaming darts of the wicked. Whoever is in me is more powerful (larger) than that in the world. (Luke 10, 19 Eph. 6.16; 1 John 4:4)
8. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places. I live in the kingdom of the son of God. The law of the Spirit of life in Jesus Christ delivered me from the law of sin and death. (Eph.2, 6, Col.1, 13; Rom. 8.2)
9. I'm not afraid because God has given me his Spirit of love, strength
and wisdom. God is for me and nobody can be against me.
(2 Tim. 1: 17, Rom. 8,31)
Confessions about Prosperity
1. And my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4, 19)
2. I know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ who became poor for me that He was so rich that by his poverty, I became rich. (2 Cor. 8, 9)
4. I gave the men and give me a good measure tight and shaken together and overflowing. (Luke 6, 38)
5. I bring to the treasure house of all the tithes in order that there may be food in the house of the LORD, so I put the LORD to the test and the Lord opens the locks on me heavens and spread over me a blessing.
For me, it threatens those who devour and it will not destroy the fruits of my labor and the vineyard will not be sterile in my campaigns. And all nations will call me happy because I bear the following blessing of the Lord of hosts. (Malachi 3, 10-12)
6. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. (Psalms 23, 1.6)
7. Christ has redeemed from the curse of poverty by becoming a curse for me as it is written, Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree, so that the blessing of Abraham is for me its fulfillment in Jesus Christ. (Galatians 3: 13-14)
8. I sow I reap generously and abundantly, I give with joy without sadness or compulsion. And God fills me with every grace, so that always having all things enough to satisfy all my needs and I still have in abundance for every good work. (2 Cor. 9.8).
9. This book of the law does not depart from my mouth I meditate day and night be careful to do everything that is written in it so I succeed in everything I do and I succeeded. (Joshua 1: 8)
10. I honor the Lord with all my possessions and with the beginnings of my income: that is why my granaries are filled with plenty and my vats full of wine. (Proverbs 3, 9-10)
11. Jesus answered, I tell you the truth, there is nobody who left because of me and because of the good news his house or his mother or father or children or lands, shall receive a hundredfold now in this century, houses, children, brothers, sisters, mothers and lands, with persecutions and in the age to come life everlasting. (Mark 10: 29-30)
12. The good man's heirs, his children's children, but the wealth of sinners are reserved for the righteous. (Proverbs 13, 22)
13. The blessing of the LORD that enriches me, and He did not follow the no sorrow. (Proverbs 10, 22)
14. I fear the Lord and I shall not want. The young lions lack, and suffer hunger but I fear the Lord and I am deprived of any property. (Psalms 34, 10-11)
15. I'm happy because I do not walk in the counsel of the wicked, I do not stop on the way of sinners, and I will not sit in the company of mockers. But I find my pleasure in the word of the Lord and I meditate day and night.
I'm like a tree planted by a stream of water that yields its fruit in its season and whose leaf does not wither everything I do me any good. (Psalms 1, 1-3)
16. I have the good will and I am obedient and therefore I eat the good of the country. (Isaiah 1: 19)
17. I always say: the Lord Almighty who takes pleasure in my prosperity. (Psalms 35, 27).
18. I seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all things are given to me over. (Matthew 6, 33)
19. I am happy because I fear the Lord and I find great delight in his commands my seed is powerful on earth. I have in my house well-being and wealth. (Psalms 112: 1-3)
20. The Lord is with me and I did succeed in everything I do. (Genesis 39: 2-3)
21. The divine power of God gave me everything that contributes to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called me by his own glory and virtue on his part assured me that the largest and most precious promises so that through them I became a participant in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that exists in the world through lust. (2 Peter 1: 3-4)
22. I observe the words of God and I put them into practice, so I succeeded in everything I do. (Deut. 29, 9)
23. As Isaac and I have sown I reap a hundredfold for the Lord blessed me. I become rich and I'm going to enrich me more and more until I became very rich. (Genesis 26, 12-13)
24. The LORD multiply his favors to me and my children. I am blessed of the LORD made heaven and earth. (Psalms 115, 14-15)
25. I am a servant of the Lord God prosper me, pushed me God, and God will protest loudly. (Isaiah 52, 13)
26. I strive to seek God and God made me grow as I seek. (2 Chron. 26, 5)
27. I remember the Lord my God, for it is he who gives me strength to gain wealth. (Deut. 8, 18)
28. The Lord, my God fills me prosperous in all the work of my hands, the fruit of my loins, my ministry for the LORD takes pleasure in my happiness as he enjoyed the happiness of Jesus. (Deut. 30, 9)